What we've been up to...

Monday, February 29, 2016

Birthdays!

Our birthdays were good to us this year! For Brian's 4 oh we took a much deserved trip to Queensland's surfer's paradise. I have a bunch of other great photos of this trip from my phone, but these are some I took with the camera. We went to Australia's own Giant's Causeway, which was a beautiful volcanic rocky beach area. It was beautiful! This was on our way to watch a pro surf competition further down the coast, then on to lunch at Byron Bay. Pretty good day :)So stinkin cute!!





Slip this one in of Hailey's first day of preschool, which went very well. We all love it! For my birthday, I just wanted to be together out in the elements, so we did a bike ride along the lake and stopped to walk through the Chinese and Japanese park areas. Caught a photo of this beautiful little wood nymph-Some fun in the trees then back to the car... 
The things kids'll get up to while you're packing up the trunk!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Alana!!!!
Not sure if you’ll get this but I don’t know how else to get in touch with you. Johnny and I are going to be in Australia November 5-15. Di you guys still live there?!? Here’s my contact info:
Kara@bankheads.net
801-750-4171
I’m also on Facebook at Kara Ormond Bankhead or Instagram as bankheadk. Hope to hear from you!!!