What we've been up to...

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mary Lou Who





To my wonderful mother,

Thank you so much for you, for being my beautiful, fun, inspiring, talented, tender mother. You have always made me feel so loved and shown me in your many ways my own worth. I have always felt like everything is possible, that my potential is eternal and that is very largely if not all because of your own belief and testimony and the way you shared it with me as I grew up. I miss you! I always wish with all my heart we could just spend an afternoon together at the park with Hailey.

One of the greatest gifts of being a mother is my continually growing appreciation for you. Thank you… I love you! 

And thank you for staying up til 3 to read my French essays. Really, that is going way above and beyond! :)

1 comment:

Mary Perriton said...

What a sweet, sweet post! You certainly have a gift to be able to express yourself so beautifully. Thank you SO much. I love you with every pore of my being and am so proud of the incredibly accomplished young woman you are! Is that photo in Ireland?!