What we've been up to...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Daddy Daughter Days

We are really lucky that Brian's profession often involves public viewing! He is truly a gifted glassblower and we love to watch him work. Hailey actually really loves watching Brian in the hotshop! She's pretty enamoured by him for one, but the hum of the furnace and glory holes and bright molten glass is pretty exciting to watch too. I used to love to sit in there when I was pregnant- the hum and warmth was so relaxing and felt so nice. Maybe Hailey remembers from our visits then, too. I love my Brian so much and so grateful he is able to spend his days doing something he truly loves and is magnificently good at as well. If you have the chance, visit his website at www.briancorrglass.com to see some of his past work - a site beautifully crafted by our very own pilot and master programmer, James Perriton. He has a new body of work for an upcoming show so that will be posted in the next month or two as well. I love you Brian Patrick!

2 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

That face is so adorable! I'm glad I can imagine being in that very spot! It IS an amazing place, and Brian is truly gifted in his art.

mamapickle said...

look at those adorable little teeth!! she is too cute